Month with cloud gaming my.games

A month ago, I acquired the maximum subscription of the cloud gaming My.games, which will cost the wishing a rather impressive 3599 rubles. The tariff provides a completely unlimited gaming with the ability to unscrew the resolution up to 4K, and the personnel frequency up to 120 FPS. If permits in 1080r are more than enough for you, then you will have to pay per month for a complete unlimited already 999 rubles, but if you still want 4K, that is, a tariff with 60 hours of day gaming and night unlimited time for 1999 rubles. Right now, by the way, my.games has launched the sale, and therefore you can try different tariffs with a discount.

Today I am going to share with you my impressions of cloud gaming My.games, which I used all this month. To begin with, from my bell tower this solution looks like the most profitable option for 4K gimming, which was especially relevant in the framework of two weeks with a monitor from my other material. GTX 1060, as many can know, is not the most suitable video card for this resolution, although in old games it will be capable of this with a very high framework (tested on Timeshift).

Well, everything begins, of course, with registration on my.games, which can be passed in many different ways. I did it through VK. We select the tariff, pay, set the client on the necessary devices, log in on them. In my case, this is a PC, tablet and mobile phone.

The main requirement for the user is a good Internet and, if you need a wireless connection, then a high -quality router with support for a 5 -gigalder range. The provider of my connection with the World Wide Web is Rostelecom, and the tariff allows the connection speed of up to 700 Mbps (a month earlier was gigabit, but I switched to the saving mode). Router-Tenda TX3 with Wi-Fi 6. There is no point in talking about the insides of the PC, after all, cloud gaming allows you to play a lot, but I will say in advance that I extremely recommend that you use either clavypen or gamepad with X-IPUT as an input device. Dualsense, which is my only gamepad at home, is never the best solution for the cloud gaming My.games. It is likely that in the future the developers will add support for this miracle from Sony (as is done in Steam, well, please), but so far the emulation does not work very adequately, which is why there may be problems with the lack of binding in the keys. So, for example, in Tales of Arise, I cannot call the world map and have to keep the keyboard nearby.

What will the service allow you to play?

In completely any game from Steam, Epic Games Store, Gog Galaxy, Origin, Battle.net, Wargaming, 4game, Rockstar and Riot. All these stores and launches are available through the “virtual desktop”, but My.games games are available in its own form, and Steam is also a separate application in the cloud gaming launcher. That is, it will be possible to play almost any game with rare exceptions. You buy the desired project in any of the supported stores, the cloud downloads or loads downloaded files and that's it, you are ready to start.

After launching the client, we are met by a library of accessible games and applications, among which both native cloud games and previously mentioned Steam and a virtual desktop. Of course, in Steam, EGS and others you need to log in to obtain access to the library, there is nothing new.

7 Best NEW PC Games To Play In May 2022 In general, the experience of using approximately the same as the usual PC, but with disabilities. You can perceive this service as a kind of Xbox, but with a large number of games and higher performance. Moreover, this Xbox is always with you and can be used wherever there is a normal connection with the Internet.

Experience

I immediately note that with the quality of the image “in the cloud” you can familiarize yourself with the video that I recorded for this. I note from myself that the picture is definitely different from the native 4K image, it is pointless to argue with this, nevertheless, the stream goes to 40 Mbps (and this is the maximum) and the input/output delay is definitely felt when the bandage of 25 milliseconds. I won’t be surprised if the experience from using it is much more comfortable when being closer to the Data Center (this is logical), but in the conditions of a ping of 25 or more milliseconds, I definitely do not recommend playing shooters from the cloud. You will understand me, if you ever played in something where your video card reached shots with a strong delay and a frame time of more than 30 milliseconds.

However, in games where the maximum reaction rate is not a necessity and nothing prevents you from falling apart on a sofa for console gaming with a gamepad, experience from cloud gaming with my ping is already damn pleasant. During this month, I drew Tales of Arise and started a new game again. What for? Like: 3

Actually, for examples, I give a little toaa gameplay with a PC in 4K, as well as from a tablet of 1080p. I would like to display permission and bitrate on the tablet somewhere up to 4K and 40 Mbit/s, but such an opportunity, apparently, is not provided from the word at all, and therefore the resolution is limited by 1080 rubles, and the bitrate will change dynamically. All broadcast data are visible in the upper left corner of the video from the tablet.

On the PC, the user has the opportunity to clamp CTRL+F2 without any problems to change the stream settings, but this reduction refuses to work on mobile. Perhaps I am doing something wrong and these settings are still present, but I did not find.

And from the tablet.

On mobile devices, by the way, the possibility of activating a virtual keyboard and virtual controller is also available. The latter is recognized by the game as a standard gamepad with X-INPUT. I don’t know how to play with sensory sticks from the word at all, but I’ll still have a small video.

End

What I want to say in the framework of summing up my month with cloud gaming my.gakes. In general, the service is pleasant and definitely can become a good help for 4K gimming, but for this you will have to acquire a good Internet connection, and for playing shooters also move closer to the data center. If you are already somewhere next to one, then I don’t see the minuses at all. Yes, this service, of course, will not, but if you take into account the prices for video cards for 4K gimming, the payment of one of the tariffs “Clouds” can be a much more profitable option.

In any case, my task was to share my impressions, and not make anyone subscribe to the service I have used. It would also be a sound solution to try other options like GFN before making the final decision on the choice of any cloud gaming service or on the purchase of a large and powerful video card. You decide, and I take a break for Sim and wish everyone not to be ill and not be a beech.

Comments